– Art Paris is an annual artistic rendez-vous of artists and galleries displaying pictorial works from the 1910 period onwards, as well as more contemporary works.
This Art Fair is also particularly known for discovering new artistic revelations.
Art Sud, Paris
– Labeled as the International Fair of Contemporary Art from the South.
Biennale de Lyon
– The Lyon’s Biennale is a Contemporary Art Fair exhibiting a wide range of selected contemporary artworks by emerging and established Asian artists.
– The FIAC is one of the most acclaimed International Art Fairs in the world that annually takes place in Paris. The Fair exhibits a wide range of artworks in all media of the most prestigious artists and galleries from all continents.
Forum de l'Image
– Forum de L’Image is a small annual Art Fair responsible for showcasing and promoting the works of International photographers and National emerging artists. This Art Fair challenges a debate between the artists and the public through its annual exhibitions.
– Paris Photo has won recognition as the world’s annual premiere event for photography displaying nineteenth-century, modern and contemporary photography.
Printemps de Septembre
– Printemps de Septembre is a small annual Contemporary Art Festival exhibiting a wide range of artworks accompanying them with cultural events around the city of Toulouse.
– Strasbourg Contemporary Art Fair is a major French Art Fair hosting art galleries from France and selected European countries.