Our Selection of important Art Fairs, around the world. Click on their Names to see Details, Contact Information, Website, Calendar, and participating Artists and Galleries (As Available). How to Buy Art at Art Fairs?
– Spain´s leading 20th & 21st century art fair.
Art Forum Berlin
– Como una de las ferias más relevantes del panorama internacional, reúne a más de 180 galerías de más de 25 países, que presentan las tendencias claves del arte contemporáneo actual
– Art Miami is an 11-year old phenomenon that aims to being exciting new contemporary art to its audience, including South Florida residents and its winter visitors. The art fair is headed by its director Ilana Vardy.
ART MOSCOW Fair
– The principal contemporary and modern art fair of Russia, ART MOSCOW has been held since1 996 with the support of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation and the Moscow City Hall Cultural Committee.
Art Rotterdam (Holland)
– One of the leading Dutch art fairs, Art Rotterdam predominantly showcases national galleries and artists.
Art Seattle (USA)
– This contemporary art fair in the bustling city of Seattle, is now one of the west coasts premier art events.
ARTE FIERA, Bologna
– ARTE FIERA: Mostra Mercato Internazionale d'arte Contemporánea, is one of Italy´s most prestegious art fairs. The fair now exhibits art from nearly 250 national and international galleries, specializing all major mediums.
– ArtForum Berlin is a leading European art fair specilizing in the latest trends of the 20th and 21st century art.
Bienal de São Paulo
– A leading South American art fair and one of the most-respected biennials in the world.
Outsider Art Fair, New York
– The Outsider Art Fair is the premier art fair in the world devoted to outsider, self-taught, intuitive, art brut and visionary art.
– Paris Photo is one of the world’s leading art fairs dedicate to photography.
San Francisco International Art Exposition
– Featuring more than 100 international galleries, which represent 12 countries and more than 2,000 artists in a recent edition, San Francisco International Art Exposition is an eclectic collection of modern and contemporary artwork in a variety of artistic styles and media.
The London Contemporary Art Fair
– Widely considered to be the leading art fair in England. The 2002 edition of the art fair introduced 14 new exhibiting galleries.
Valencia Biennial, The
– This Biennial in the Mediterranean city of Valencia, Spain, is a promising new event (2003), which along with the Instituto Valenciano de Arte Moderno (IVAM Museum), is bringing Valencia on the map of the art world.