- My Account
- Sell Art
Australian-born, contemporary artist Hilary Şenhanlı has a very distinctive figurative style. She exhibited regularly since 2002 and has reached an international audience.
You can follow my exhibitions here.
Permanent exhibition: WatchMyArt
• Hawthorn Studio & Gallery, Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia.
• Finalist, Jacaranda Acquisitive Drawing Award (JADA), Grafton Regional Gallery, NSW, Australia.
• Finalist, Walker Street Gallery's Emerging Artist Award, Dandenong, Victoria, Australia.
• Finalist, St Patrick's College Art Prize and Exhibition, Ballarat, Victoria, Australia.
• 100-day Initiative from 24/04 - 31/07. Creating and publishing a new artwork every 2nd day for 100 days, Web exhibition, Global.
• Finalist, 5th International Drawing Biennale, Polish Art Foundation, Benalla Art Gallery and The Steps Gallery, Carlton, Victoria (Vic) Australia.
• The Steps Gallery, Carlton, and Benalla Art Gallery, Benalla, finalist in the 5th International Drawing Biennale
• Solo exhibition, Level 8, Karstens Gallery
• Selected for the "Secrets" edition, www.area-zinc.com
• Pieces added to a Corporate collection in Melbourne
• The Lyceum Club, private solo exhibition, Melbourne
• Brunswick Street Gallery, finalist, works on paper prize
• Benalla Art Gallery, Benalla and The Steps Gallery, Carlton, finalist in the 4th International Drawing Biennale
• Finalist for the "Drawing Together" National art prize, celebrating Aboriginal Reconciliation. Exhibited at the National Archives of Australia, Canberra
• Art Melbourne, "Off the wall" Independent Artist Showcase
• Second Prize, Kingston Arts Centre, "Artz Blitz" Competition
• The Collectors Exhibition, The Steps Gallery, Carlton, Melbourne, Australia
• Benalla Art Gallery, Benalla and The Steps Gallery, Carlton, finalist in the 3th International Drawing Biennale
• Private Solo Exhibition, Tervuren, Belgium.
• Splash of Color, a group exhibition at Art Perspectives International, Brussels, Belgium.
• Diversity, a group exhibition at Art Perspectives International, Brussels, Belgium.
• Dreamscapes, a group exhibition at Art Perspectives International, Tervuren, Belgium.
• St. Martins Theatre, a group exhibition, Melbourne, Australia.
• Argyle Studios, Melbourne, Australia.
• Graduation exhibition of Victorian Collage of Arts, Melbourne, Australia.
• Finalist in the LLoyd Rees Memorial Youth Art Award, Sydney, Australia.
• Graphic Arts, Oculos Gallery, Melbourne, Australia.