Published in New York, Art & Auction is a monthly art magazine emphasizing the current art market trends.
For over 20 years, Art & Auction has been an essential publication for art collectors, dealers and art world insiders. Art & Auction reports on the people, prices, trends and ideas that make the art world so intriguing and important.
The magazine carries the following sections:
· Significant gallery and auction developments in leading cities throughout the U.S., Europe, Latin America and Asia.
· Insightful reviews of important auctions of painting, sculpture, contemporary art, antiques, silver, antiquities, jewelry, photography, Americana, decorative arts, tribal art, Asian art and folk art.
· The leading art market journalists writing today: Judd Tully on the auction world, Steven Vincent on contemporary art and the antiquities trade, Paul Jeromack on the Old Masters, Margaret Caldwell on decorative arts, Ann E. Berman on American art, Anne Horton on photography, Barrymore Lawrence Scherer on silver and 19th-century paintings, Allan Schwartzman on contemporary art issues and Souren Melikian, international authority on the art market.
· The hottest art market gossip.
· In-depth analysis of collecting trends: what's selling, who's buying and why.
More details can be found at: http://www.artandauction.com