In 2006, PicassoMio.com and PicassoMio Galleries launched its first international art investment fund with the following principal aims:
- to promote contemporary art and artists, especially emerging art and art from emerging markets
- to give higher returns than the S&P 500 Index to our investors
- to offer art as an alternative asset class
- to be the most successful fund in its asset class
The fund blends our expertise in both the business and the marketing of contemporary art and finance.
- Global art market exceeds $ 30 Billion
- Increasingly global markets imply lower risk
- Consistent record of increasing art prices (1990 was the last time that art prices witnessed a significant decline)
- Knowledge of both local and global art prices offers PicassoMio.com and PicassoMio Galleries a significant upside
- PicassoMio.com and PicassoMio Galleries have the in-house capability to both study art trends and market art; thereby eliminating the significant transaction costs associated with an illiquid market
The fund is managed by Allan Majotra, Managing Director, PicassoMio.com and PicassoMio Galleries and former Vice President, Investment Banking Group, Union Bank of California.
The fund receives the full support of the entire team at PicassoMio.com and PicassoMio Galleries. See Details .
Information for Investors
PicassoMio will be raising funds for PICASSOMIO ART INVESTMENT FUND II in 2006 and 2007. If you are a like-minded serious investor, whether private or institutional, interested in promoting both the arts and earning superior returns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, with your complete contact details, including name, business address and telephone number. SERIOUS INVESTORS ONLY.
Information for Artists
PicassoMio would be pleased to consider acquiring your artworks. If you would like us to consider your artworks for purchase, please email us suitable images and details to: email@example.com. All artworks must meet all of the following considerations:
- Measuring at least 50 cms
- Must be shippable rolled
- Selling prices must not exceed $500 or E500 per artwork
- All artists must be professionally trained
- Student artists, female artists and artists from Emerging Markets are particularly welcome
- Enquiries from organizations and institutions supporting arts, especially, emerging artists are welcome
- 01/June/2006: Acquires 29 paintings by famous and emerging contemporary artists.